Tariff and Facilities
Special Long weekend Offer – Sep 27 to Oct 5 2017. 20% discount on 2 nights stay and 30% discount on 3 nights stay. Send email on email@example.com to avail offer.
Please note that we have updated our rates post GST. From July 1, we would be taking bookings on room only basis. Guests can pay for their meals onsite in cash (we would be adding a card option soon).
You can refer the chart below for tariff and meal plans at misty. For details of accommodation options please see the individual listing of family cottages, rosevilla suites and independent cottage.
|July 1, 2017- March 31, 2018||Peak season||Off season|
|Sep 29- Oct 3, Dec 21– Jan 02||Rest of the year|
|Accommodation (tariff per night)||Units||Room cost||GST- 18%||Total||Room cost||GST- 18%||Total|
|Family cottage for 4 adults||2||7400||1332||8732||6000||1080||7080|
|Rosebank cottage for 1 or 2 adults||1||6000||1080||7080||4800||864||5664|
|Rosevilla suites for 1 or 2 adults||4||4000||720||4720||3200||576||3776|
|Meals costs throughout the year||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|Per adult (age 13 and above)||336||448||560|
|Per child (Age 6-12)||168||224||280|
|Special offer: 3 nights stay: 10% off on room only|
|Special offer: 4 nights stay n above: 15% off on room only|
|** Large family/ group cottage: ask for quotation|
TO BOOK NOW CLICK HERE
The decor is simple, the accommodation spacious, and the food home like.The Misty Mountains is an intimate Himalayan forest Retreat nestled in the middle of a 1000 acre privately owned estate, of which 5 acres have been developed as the retreat. It has a collection of 4 family suites, 2 large family cottages, 1 independent cottage, 1 group cottage, a 3000 sq ft indoor activity centre and lots of space. The nearest neighbour is a kilometer and a half away and there are tens of nature walks within the estate. To see details of activity options please see this link –
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ AND NOTE :
1. We are situated in a remote part of Kumaon Himalayas. The location is fabulous and undoubtedly unique for its sheers space and natural splendour. It does take some travelling to reach us. It is a place for nature lovers who value the blissful solitude it offers.
2. The last 3 kms road to the retreat is a private, one way, un-tarred and rocky road. Depending on the vehicle you travel in and the driver driving the car, we may have to transfer you to our vehicle to bring you to the retreat. In any case, we prefer that we escort you up for the last 3 kms. For this, you must call us on the day you travel to our retreat. Some mobile networks like airtel do not work well in this area. In this case, please do ask your driver to call us else send us your driver’s no. so that we can coordinate your arrival. We strongly recommend that you visit for at least 3 nights. Also, we discourage visitors from visiting for 1 night. It is a far out destination, does not serve the purpose of a stopover and it seems unfair on your travel experience as well as on what this place offers if you visit for one night only.
4. The food we offer is home like, fresh, and soul nourishing. You can read our reviews on Tripadvisor to figure out what to expect. Do note that the nearest small market is 13 kms away and nearest biggish town is 25 kms away. Even there, we don’t get certain brands of cigarettes, alcohol, medication. You must carry all your prescribed medicines (if any). We do not have a bar license. You are free to bring your own.
5. There is no TV in the rooms. And there is no WiFi either. But do not panic (this goes out especially to the younger generation), life goes on… and quite well. We do provide access to net connectivity for emergencies and checking emails at the house of the owners, when absolutely necessary.
To find an accommodation option suitable for you please see the details of individual listings below –
- Family Cottage – http://themistymountains.in/family-cottages/
- Family Suites – http://themistymountains.in/rosevilla-suites/
- Independent cottage – http://themistymountains.in/independent-cottage/