- Option one – train + road travel
- Delhi to Kathgodam by train. Details of trains at the end of this page.
- 190 kms/ 7 hours by cab. We can arrange a cab for you on request.
- Option two – by road
- 500kms/ 14 hours – Delhi – Hapur – Gajrola – Moradabad bypass – Rampur – Haldwani – Kathgodam – Bhimtal – Bhowali – Khairna – Almora – Chitai Temple – Barechina- Dhaulchina – Raiagar – Ram Mandir/ Jhaltola.
- Upto Delhi by train or by air.
- Delhi to Kathgodam by train. Details of trains towards the end of this page.
- 190kms/ 7 hours From Kathgodam we can arrange a cab for you on request.
- For our guests from far off places like Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Calcutta, we also offer free kumaon tour plan service. We will make your entire plan and suggest places to stay enroute (you would have to book yourself – we provide the info at no cost). We can also arrange cabs for your entire trip. You can call Madhur at +91 8006667722 or mail us at email@example.com
- The Misty Mountains Retreat
Jhaltola Village, P.o. Jadapani
District Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand Phone: +91 86 07 750974, +91 99 10 345220
Fill in the form below:
You can get in touch with us through the form below –